featured listing by david bell - 1130 east 7th ave
Watch the tour
7th Avenue Parkway
Lavish decadence ambles throughout this extravagant Denver landmark. Designed by Fisher & Fisher architecture, this estate has been lovingly restored into an extraordinary work of art that marries modern convenience with timeless prestige.
A towering entryway leads residents into a divine main floor brimming with architectural merit at every corner. Mahogany paneling drifts throughout a spacious formal living area into an additional family room—both anchored by original gas fireplaces. The commercial-grade kitchen and multiple dining spaces invite endless soirees, while a retrofitted elevator guides residents and guests to the astounding upper and lower levels.
Completely renovated over the past seven years to an extraordinary standard, this prominent home exemplifies architectural mastery and luxurious, artful living combined.
- Historical Fisher + Fisher Mansion
- Built In 1907 + Completely Renovated Over The Past Several Years
- Elevator To All Floors
- Radiant Heat Flooring
- Mahogany Paneling
- Original Hearth + Gas Fireplace
- Compelling Architecture Throughout
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen
- Commercial Grade Appliances
- Hand-Stained + Polished Soft Close Cherry Wood Cabinetry
- Primary Suite w/ Wet Bar, Fireplace, Sun Porch + Lavish Bathroom
- Billiard Room, 9-Seat Movie Theater, Gym, Wine Cellar + In-Ground Pool
- 1,000 Sq Ft Carriage House
The soaring, double-staircase entryway flaunts historical allure within every intricate detail. Flanked by built-in benches and meticulously carved banisters, this area exudes timeless harmony with custom millwork walls and enchanting light fixtures. Above, a tapestry of ornamental artwork introduces the grandeur of a sophisticated dwelling to follow.
- Double Staircase Entryway
- Original Millwork Walls
- Meticulously Carved Wooden Details
- Grand Chandelier + Wall Sconces
- Built-In Bench Seating
- Elaborate, Hand-Painted Ceiling Detail
FORMAL LIVING ROOM
An exquisite interplay of light and depth dances within a vast formal living room crowned by a Schonbeck chandelier and coffered ceilings. Mahogany panels cascade down into an original hearth and fireplace, modernized by a gas insert. A rich brocade-patterned wallpaper glides across the space to meet an ethereal wrought iron doorway that frames an adjacent sunroom. The flair of the formal living room continues into an additional family space adorned with an original 1930’s travertine fireplace.
- Multiple Living Spaces
- Mahogany Paneling
- Rich Wallpaper + Intricate Ceiling Design
- Schonbeck Chandelier
- Wrought Iron Detailing
- Hardwood Floors
- Multiple Original Fireplaces w/ Gas Inserts
KITCHEN + DINING
A gourmet chef’s kitchen boasts custom elements at every turn—including hand-stained, soft close DeWils cherry cabinets, handcrafted crown molding and a five-seat center island nestled beneath a chandelier. Preparation for gatherings both large and small is a breeze with three sinks, side-by-side Subzero freezer and refrigerators, two Bosch dishwashers and eight-burner, commercial grade Wolf range. An executive dining room and additional, sun-drenched breakfast nook allow multiple spaces for noshing and entertainment.
- Commercial-Grade Appliances
- Hand Stained DeWils Cherry Cabinets
- Center Island w/ Seating
- 3 Sinks, 2 Dishwashers + 8-Burner Wolf Range
- Subzero Refrigerator + Freezer
- Multiple Dining Areas
- Abundant Cabinets + Pantry Space
Ascend the double staircase or ride the retrofitted elevator into the upper-level sanctuaries. Among this enclave of bedrooms rests a light-drenched primary suite elevated by a wet bar, separate sitting area, gas fireplace and private sunroom. A vast walk-in closet is further complemented by a stunning en-suite bath. Complete with a soaking tub, double vanities and a glass-enclosed shower, residents are invited into a rejuvenating, spa-like experience steps from their bedroom. This luxurious motif dances throughout the remaining five en-suite bedrooms and a third-floor den flexible enough for a play area or executive office space.
- Retrofitted Elevator Spanning All 4 Floors
- Expansive Primary Suite w/ Private Sunroom, Wet Bar + Fireplace
- En-Suite Bathroom w/ Double Vanities + Soaking Tub
- Additional Suites Throughout The 2nd + 3rd Floors
- Flexible Den/ Office Area
An entertainer’s dream is realized within a jaw-dropping lower level. Surrounded by brick and grounded by a fireplace, the main recreation area flaunts a roomy wet bar with high-top seating. Start the night with a private showing in the 9-seat movie theater and end it with a tasting in the wine cellar. Break a sweat in the professionally designed home gym or endless in-ground pool and relax in the Jacuzzi and steam shower.
- Astounding Lower Level
- Large Wet Bar
- 9-Seat Movie Theater
- Wine Cellar
- Home Gym + Endless In-Ground Pool
- Jacuzzi + Steam Shower
Step outside into a verdant patio sanctuary enveloped in mature trees and a lush lawn. A fountain trickles between shrubbery for an intimate and leisurely atmosphere. At the edge of the property, an oversized 3-car garage and a 1,000 square foot carriage house with a full bathroom and kitchen offer an unfettered Historic District experience to VIP estate guests.
- Spacious Stone Patio w/ Fountain
- Mature Trees + Professional Landscaping
- Wrought Iron Fencing
- 3-Car Garage
- Carriage House w/ Full Bathroom + Kitchen
7th Avenue Historic District is located in the heart of Denver and is where the city’s most significant homes of architectural merit are situated. The well-established neighborhood has beautiful tree-lined streets, is close to Cheesman and City Park and is central to downtown, Cherry Creek, DTC and the airport.